Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Conan Miniatures and Some Other Stuff!

Hail All!

I just keep finding cool Conan stuff on ebay and I have to share it with you all. It's like a weird compulsion or something.

Anyway, the fist thing I have for you all today is this interesting Conan statue that is either from some model kit that I've never seen before or a totally hand-sculpted thing by a true fan. It's pretty damn well painted but the face is a little strange. Still, it's wicked cool! And, is it me, or is Conan stomping on that poor dead creature's nuts? Damn! That's just mean, Conan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I found some cool custom miniatures. The first one is a custom Conan HeroClix figure. the pic is kid of small, but you get the point.

Photobucket

Then I found this miniature that is just spilling with detail! I love this one. i would love to make one of these myself for my upcoming Conan RPG game that I'm forcing my friends to play this Summer.

Photobucket

And here's the real good stuff. The following are Conan lead miniature sets, probably from TSR or maybe Reaper. They come in these sweet boxes and each has 6 figures inside. They look to be mostly monsters and other NPC's, because I can't really identify one as Conan himself, unless the one in the second set in the front row to the far right is supposed to be our favorite son of Cimmeria.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See you all again soon with more great Conan stuff!


No comments: