Saturday, October 18, 2008

Age of Conan Concept Art!

There's been a ton of buzz out there about the new Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures game. I have not gotten the game, mostly because I know that if I do, I will do nothing else but play that game and I'll go crazy from lack of sleep and food and my wife will miss me and my pets will starve and I'll start talking in a Cimmerian accent.

But i was trolling around the official game site yesterday and found some great concept art shots and thought I'd share them with you all. Head on over to the sight to see tons more. But here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If anyone is playing the game and would like to give us all a quick review of it, please feel free to post a comment. I'd love to hear what people think of the game.

Until next time...

No comments: