Saturday, October 18, 2008

Make Your Own Conan!

Hey people!

I've been super busy lately and haven't had a lot of time for blogging. I've also added a ton of new friends lately and haven't gotten a chance to say thanks to them all for joining my page. So if you're reading this, THANKS!

Just enough time for a quick one today, so here we go!

I don't know if any of you have heard of this web app that lets you make your own superheroes, but you can check it out here...

Hero Machine 2.5

I've had too much damn fun goofing off with this app making the stupidest heroes you can imagine, and being the geek that I am, it was just a matter of time before I made a Conan one! Well, it was a little tough when you have to gear him up with what they give you to choose from, but i think he ended up looking like a young Conan from some sort of animated series or something.

Check it out...

Photobucket

I know, I know... pretty dorky! But I challenge anyone to make one and post it here in the comments! Go on, you know you wanna!


No comments: