Saturday, October 18, 2008

Conan Custom Action Figures Are Everywhere!

I'm always finding new pictures of custom Conan action figures on some of the Conan forums or eBay. Hell, I've lost count on how many blogs I've done devoted to the theme. Well, here's some more. I've actually found so many recently, that I think I'll chop it up into two blogs. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

This fist one is a little blurry, but you get the point. I like this one for its grittiness. It looks like conan has just been through eighteen miles of burning Hell and lived to tell the tale...
Photobucket

Here's another great gritty example. A lot of these look like repaints of the Marvel Conan that came out in a two pack last year. That's probably because they weren't hard to find and pretty cheap, so I guess people bought extras just to customize. I really love the subtle details in this one. I have no idea what the base Conan is standing on is from, but it adds so much to the piece...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since we're talking about Marvel repaints, here's another one. This one looks like the customizer really went to town on making some new gear for Conan's trek across the lands of hyboria...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now this one is one of my favorites due to the the fact that the customizer decided to tell a little story in the poses of the figure. So here's Conan in the mighty city of Keyboard, searching for treasure and hooking up with some blonde chick, possibly the golden haired she-pirate, Valeria...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And even though this next figure isn't Conan, it's one I'm sure you'll all recognize...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more awesome custom Conan action figures!

No comments: