Saturday, May 12, 2012

CONAN INK!!!








One of our followers got him self some bad ass ink recently and sent me photos of his new tattoo to share with the minions of CROM. Accompanied with the photo's is a copy and paste of the e-mail sent in to me....enjoy. ;)



"Hello Mike,

As promised, here are some pictures of the Conan tattoo I had done last thursday.
I also included the cover of the 1978 What If comic (by John Buscema) that I got the picture from.
And there's also a picture of my Thor tattoo from a 1991 Thor comic (by Ron Frenz) that I had done last year.
Hope you like it!

cheers, Ralph Koppen, the Netherlands

P.S.
Both tattoo's were done by Sascha Sevic at Dragon Tattoo in Eindhoven"


Cheers Ralph and thank you so much for sharing!!!

5 comments:

Mike D. said...

My only comment is..."Jealous!"
I plan on a Thor tat soon myself...and a Red Sonja.

Ralph said...

Wauw, how cool is this? Thanks for posting my pictures on the blog, Mike. It's an honor!!

Anonymous said...

These look amazing!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

The linework on those is amazing. So close to the comics you can actually tell that Thor was inked by Joe Sinnott and Conan by Ernie Chan.

Ralph said...

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way they turned out too.