Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the Winner is...

Nobody! That's right, the first official CROM Blog poll ended in which I asked everyone who was the best Conan love interest and it turned out to be a tie between Belit and Valeria!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

With poor little Red Sonja coming in with only one measly vote (which kind of surprised me).

Photobucket

And for the record, a big fat goose egg goes to Maria Shriver. Which did not surprise me in the least. ;)

Thanks for voting everyone, there's a new poll coming!

2 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I must have missed the poll. Red would have had another vote!

Do you know what issue the Valeria pic is from? A Savage Sword, IIRC. I had it as a kid and always look for it, but cannot remember what the cover looked like! Damned middle-aged memory!

Reis O'Brien said...

I'm not sure which issue of Savage Sword that was in. I know I have it, though. Buried somewhere in that giant stack of Savage Sword issues. If I find out , I'll let you know. ;)