Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another CONAN gag..."CONAN the Commuter"

by Paul Smith...from an issue of Marvel Age.  Thank you to "Marvel Comics of the 1980's the blog"
These need to be shared.... I thank CROM that there is such a thing as the WEB,THE NET,THE INTER WEB and or..THE INTERNET!!!  Especially Blogger, because where by Hell else would I be able to find these long sought after CONAN gags without going page by page through every issue of MARVEL AGE in order to find them? Thanks again my friends.

4 comments:

Cromsblood said...

snappy outfit!

Xonan said...

Mikeyboy, you should check if this Conan gag appeared before or after the "what if Conan lived in the 20th century" or some similar title, wearing a pimp like suit

Mike D. said...

I could research that. But I do believe the Marvel age mag this appeared in came between the two What if issues Conan was running around as a pimp and fighting Captain America

Mike D. said...

Ok I looked it up quickly...What if 13...came out in 1979...The Marvel age gag ran in 1983. and #43 came out in 1984...so the gag is between both issues of WHAT IF...CONAN....