Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bruce Timm ( KULL ) recreation

Bruce is the man...I really wish he'd do a CONAN cartoon. If they did a semi serious cartoon...sort of like BATMAN the animated series ( More Bruce Timm ) they'd nail it! I'm loving the work here. He's really a multi talented do it all kind of artist. I'd love to see a complete Conan comic book series by Bruce. It's just that he's got so much going on with working on television contracts and I don't know if they could pay the man his deserved scale.


But HECK if he wanted to he'd just do it. He has that kind of pull and clout. Anyway enjoy this cool piece I found on Comicartfans.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not QUITE Conan- but when animator Tad Stones (of TALE SPIN fame) inquired about doing a revival of THUNDARR THE BARBARIAN, he was told Bruce Timm had been promised "first crack" at it if the studio decided to do it...