Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Solomon Kane Trailer in Russian!

Fellow CROM! blogger, Cromsblood, sent me this link and since neither of us speak (or read) Russian, it took us a while to figure how to embed the video. After watching this trailer (three times!) I have to say that I'm hella crazy excited about this movie!

It's got a gretty, dark magical feel to it. I can only hope that whenever they get around to making the next Conan movie, it will look at least this good.

Enjoy...



I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the English version of this trailer hits the interwebs and whn it does, I'll be sure to post it!

5 comments:

Mike D. said...

AMAZING ! Can't wait to see it after all these years and talk about it being made!...I need to clear something up too. SOLOMON KANE....does not look like Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing...Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing looked like Solomon Kane ! Bram Stokers vision of Van Helsing had nothing to do with that movie. But This....Solomon Kane..appears to be true to REH's vision.

Jesse Willis said...

According to my Russian speaking roommate.

"All my life was battles and wars - there was too much blood. My soul was cursed and the servants of satan could take my soul. I refused the violence...

==lots of dialogue==


coming soon."

sandySTC said...

I'm looking forward to this, too. I've been reading some of Howard's Soloman Kane stories lately.

sandySTC said...

I meant to type "Solomon" not soloman. sorry

Cromsblood said...

Cool, thanks Jesse! Now I can cancel my request for a Russian mail-order bride!