Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Even MORE Custom Conan Action Figures!

As many of you may already know, I occasionally go through the custom action figure archives of Figure Realm and get all geeky over the custom Conan action figures. then I cherry pick a few and show them off here. Well, it's that time again! Check out these one-of-a-kind sons of Cimmeria!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love stuff like this! I keep saying that one day I'm just going to buckle down and make a custom Conan myself. I made a couple years ago, but they have long since been lost. Oh well. Thank Crom for these awesome action figure customizer, through which I can live vicariously!

You can see more custom Conan action figures right HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a custom Figure that I made too...but I lost one of the horns for his helmet. Once I find it and fix it I'll send you a pic.
........Mikeyboy