Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Complete Chronicles of Conan by Robert E. Howard

The Complete Chronicles of Conan is now available on Amazon.com, well, depending who who ask. I got an e-mail from Amazon informing me that the book, which collects every single Conan story by Robert E. Howard, will go on sale April 1st (which may be a joke, haha) but the Amazon page itself, says it's available now. Either way, it could soon be yours!

Photobucket

It's a beautiful hardback running at around a thousand pages and illustrated throughout, including one gorgeous color-plate that you can see here...

Photobucket

So if you ever wanted every Howard story all in one volume, now's your chance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooo buying this. Recession be damned

Jack Badelaire said...

Hardcover, you say? I saw it last week at a Barnes & Noble near my work, but it was a softcover. I've already got the newer series collections (as well as multiple older books), so another paperback didn't seem that exciting, but if it's hardcover...