Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Conan Statue by Clayburn Moore Based on Frazetta Painting

Any Conan fan worth his salt has seen the famous "Conan the Conqueror" painting by the great Frank Frazetta...

Photobucket

Well, now thanks to the excellent sculpting work of Clayburn Moore of The CS Moore Studio, you can have your very own three dimensional version!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can check out even more pics and order one HERE. Feel free to buy and extra one for me as well. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that's impressive! I want!

monsterhoodoo said...

Thats pretty cool. I have to say the base and the piece connecting the horse don't do much for me. Not sure what I would have done, but it feels like it doesn't belong. Too bad or I'd spend too much money for it. Cool blog by the way.