Monday, July 7, 2014

THE SAVAGE SWORD OF SASQUATCH?

I stumbled across a new comic book series written and created by Josh S. Heneman with a familiar feel to it but a great deal different than what we are used to. The nearest I can figure...because I have yet to purchase the comic book itself but plan to. But enjoy these random web pictures I grabbed to share with you. I plan to review the comic series as soon as I can acquire some copies. As of this writing I don't know how long it's been out but it looks like a fun read and I kinda like the idea of Bigfoot running around with a broadsword whacking and hacking things up...but it looks to me in some panels he does that with his bare hands as well...Enjoy.

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

Two years...the series came out two years ago Mike ya nit wit lol

Bigfoot - Sword of the Earthman said...

Right on! Glad you discovered us! Conan was a BIG influence on getting "Bigfoot with a broadsword" right and it's been a blast to create (I've been telling people it's Conan meets Flash Gordon with Bigfoot on an alien planet.) We're working on the final issue (#6) of the first arc, which should be out in late August/early Sept (of 2014, not 2114.) Cheers! -- Josh H.