Saturday, April 14, 2012

The ANVIL of CROM "Riddle of Steel 2012 Preview"

I was contacted by this organization of enthusiasts by a representitive so they could use a piece of my art for the flyer for the next event. Similar to the SCA ( Society of creative anachronisms ) they have their own way of doing things and they have a penchant for CONAN and CONAN related terminology. Aquilonia , CROM etc'...HOW COULD I SAY NO? Of course you can use my art for your flyer. If any of the followers of "CROM the Ultimate CONAN fan blog" live in that area and want to get involved go to the website and contact them yourselves and let the blood fly! Go here > http://aquilonia-emp.com/


I used to belong to the SCA myself so I know the feeling and support these folks. It's a group after my own heart.

For what is steel compared to the power of the hand that wields it?

1 comment:

Gyða said...

Awesome writeup Mike, thanks!