Friday, March 27, 2009

Conan Comics Haul!

Hail All! It's been a while since I last posted, but things have been slow in the lands of Hyboria. However, yesterday I found a stack of Conan comics at my local favorite used book store, each one for 25 cents! That leaves me enough gold left over for a flagon of cheap wine, a belly full of hot mutton and a roll or two with a lusty wench!

Check this stack out...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

That'll fill in some gaps in the collection! But the best prize of all with this Giant Size Conan #5, featuring the famous team-up of Conan and Elric!

Photobucket

Okay, gotta go. I've got some comics to read!

3 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

#58 is a great cover. They were not always good about making Belit action-y on covers.

Acorndog said...

God damn you! I just looked at that store last week for Conan comics, and now you find these! For a quarter??? Gaaaa!!!

Reis O'Brien said...

MuuaahhhHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!