Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mighty Marvel commission by Big John Buscema -

Notice CONAN,Belit and Red Sonja delineated by the greatest comic book illustrator ever. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lack of activity here over the past few months. The two originators who got the ball rolling on this great blog have taken leave. Life intervened and they moved on. I have files and e-mails from several people for several upcoming posts on my pc and waiting for me to get to them to post and share with the followers of CROM... If anyone would like to join up as a contributor here...send me an e-mail tell me about yourself and your intentions. If you're familiar with the blog then you know the tone we have set here. We run a clean and genial shop. So go ahead and contact me... I look forward to some new material from some new people. Hope to hear from you soon. ;)

No comments: